CloudMounter Crack storage as local drive on Windows computers. Mount the drive in the cloud with CloudMounter Download directly to your computer and work with it just like you would a local drive. Easily connect to Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive in Explorer.
CloudMounter activation key is extremely simple to set up. Once started, you will see the services available in the left pane and you only need to provide your account details to allow the software to access them.After the authentication process is complete, you can define any name for the new disks and assign them a free drive letter. Finally, you can mount or unmount the drives at any time, as well as remove them from the list.
Eltima CloudMounter Serial Key is a reliable system utility that allows you to mount different cloud storages and web servers on your PC as local disks. Connect to Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, Amazon S3, Dropbox, FTP, and WebDAV servers in the Finder as if they were located on your machine.
CloudMounter’s free download makes it as easy as possible to manage files stored in the cloud, whether you want to upload new content or download existing items. All of them can be viewed using File Explorer, and you can add or remove files as if they were stored anywhere on your PC.To make things even easier, the application can be accessed directly from the system tray icon. The context menu lets you mount drives or open them in Explorer whenever you need to access files or upload new ones.
- Integration with Windows Explorer
- Map cloud storage as a network drive to manage files online the same way you manage locations.
- cloud services
- Easily reach the clouds with CloudMounter! You can set up multiple Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive accounts at once and one each for free! There is no need to save any of the files online on your computer, while working with them as if they were saved locally.
- Dropbox client
- Dropbox Connect – mount cloud storage as one unit without having to install it on your computer and save files locally. With CloudMounter, you can upload files to Dropbox the same way you can move local files in Explorer.
- Mount Google Drive
- CloudMounter is an excellent Google Drive client as it lets you map your cloud drive as a network drive so you can work with spreadsheets and documents as if they were stored on your computer. You can set up as many Google Drive accounts as you need and work with them if they’re stored locally, but you don’t need to save them on your computer.
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Connect to OneDrive and upload files to OneDrive as easily as you copy and move files on your hard drive. Mount this cloud storage as a unit and work with it effortlessly and quickly. There is no need to save files online on your computer to manage them.
How do I mount a Cloud Drive?
To access it as a local drive, log into your Dropbox account using the web client and find the account’s small account in the upper-right corner. Click on the “install” link in the menu. Download and install the desktop client. When the installation is finished, you can run the client from the system tray icon.
Which of these storage services can you mount as a unit on your desktop?
Three popular online storage services are Microsoft’s OneDrive, Google’s Google Drive, and Dropbox. Here is a list of these services and their web addresses. Visit the address to download the software. To add cloud storage to your PC, follow the general steps
What is the CloudBerry Drive?
CloudBerry Drive makes your cloud storage available as Windows local disks or network drives. CloudBerry Drive lets you work with files on cloud storage directly from any file management utility like Windows Explorer as if they were located on your local computer.
Can Boxcryptor see my files?
All your files – whether encrypted or not – can be accessed via this virtual Boxcryptor drive.
CloudMounter System utility that mounts web servers as local disks Software for Mac free download. CloudMounter for Mac will help make it easier for you to use multiple cloud storage services by letting you access and manage your data through a single window. It mounts OneDrive, Google Drive, Amazon S3 and Dropbox accounts as additional hard drives on your Mac. The app also lets you connect to FTP, SFTP, FTPS and WebDAV servers. You can access and browse their data as if they were another shared location on the network. It looks like a connection manager where each cloud service and web server is assigned a button.