EasyMorph 220.127.116.11 Crack is a data manipulation tool that helps you transform and analyze data quickly and visually. You can design data transformations with EasyMorph faster compared to writing scripts in manual scripting languages. Anyone who’s ever read anything on my blog related to search data knows that the main hurdle to success with Tableau is getting your data “just right”.
Until recently, I recommended two different approaches. You can use Alteryx and have a solid, robust, full-featured (and expensive) solution, or you can have a somewhat shaky, complicated, and free solution using cross-database joins in Tableau. Thanks to the advice of Zen master Rob Radburn, I now know of a third alternative, EasyMorph Serial Key. Based on my brief time working with the product, EasyMorph appears to be solid, robust, full of features, and it costs somewhere between free and not at all expensive. In this blog, I’m going to show you how to take the same dataset I use in all my classes and configure it to work seamlessly with Tableau.
EasyMorph lets you transform data visually, unlike SQL, Visual Basic, Python, SAS or Qlik. It does this by applying a filter or joining operations to the data, step by step. EasyMorph has an intuitive interface that is easily navigated by users of all skill levels. As with spreadsheets, text and numbers can be mixed in the same column. Simultaneously, EasyMorph License Key operates as a database, where tables can be filtered, merged (joined) and aggregated correctly, even if the table size changes. These features enable robust, transparent and error-proof spreadsheet data processing with zero chance of errors. Overall, designing data transformations with EasyMorph is a great tool to use it much faster and easier compared to writing scripts and macros.
EasyMorph Download includes over a hundred built-in transformations and stores all intermediate results, allowing users to click on any conversion measure and immediately see the result. Users can load information from databases, spreadsheets and files and change it visually, employing various surgeries such as a filter or combine, and export the results to databases and files. The automated documentation feature in EasyMorph empowers users to capture all data manipulations and calculations to make it easy to obtain changes, identify issues, and keep tabs in history.
EasyMorph 2022 Key data conversion capabilities include data preparation for dashboards and reports, 100+ activities including merging, matching, filtering, aggregation and more, plus the ability to export and import to and from spreadsheets, databases, and even files of different formats. Users will also perform complex non-relational transformations such as regexp, pivot/unpivot, or fuzzy matching, and will use information quality guards to prevent “dirty” or conflicting data from scattering.
- Command Line Mode Run EasyMorph projects from the command line. Integrate EasyMorph with enterprise ETL tools and other applications.
- EasyMorph self-documentation automatically generates a readable, formatted description of all transformation logic in plain English.
- Importing and Exporting EasyMorph allows you to merge data from multiple sources. Export the transformation results, if necessary. The current list of supported data sources includes native database access, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL and SQLite.
- 30+ Transformations You don’t need programming or SQL skills as EasyMorph offers 30+ built-in transformations that let you design transformation logic of almost any complexity.
- EasyMorph lets you transform data visually, unlike SQL, Visual Basic, Python, SAS or Qlik. It does this by applying a filter or joining operations to the data, step by step.
- EasyMorph has an intuitive interface that is easily navigated by users of all skill levels.
What is EasyMorph?
EasyMorph is optimized for non-technical users who would like to reduce their dependence on corporate IT departments and spend less time on tedious data-related tasks.
EasyMorph only comes in a 64-bit version and only for Windows?
- EasyMorph works in free editing mode for unlimited time unless a valid license key is applied. Compare edits.
- All user data always resides on the user’s computer. No data is sent to the cloud unless you explicitly choose to export data to a cloud application / database. No temporary data file is created as all calculations are performed in memory.
- The best way to get started with EasyMorph on your own is to review the tutorial and explore the examples that come pre-installed with EasyMorph (you can find them on the app’s home page).
- The community forum is the best place to ask “how to do this or that in EasyMorph” questions. The forum also has tons of questions already answered with ready-to-use examples.
- Yes, we would be happy to do a demo for you, just book a demo with us.
Easy morph was very easy to learn and you can’t beat the price. If you have 30 or less transforms in a project, you can use the free download (our example only has ten transforms). Need 30+ transformations as well as more sophisticated features (eg automation and scripting), the price will range from a single license of $195 to $55 per month.Overall, designing data transformations with EasyMorph 2022 Key is a great tool to use it much faster and easier compared to writing scripts and macros.EasyMorph has an intuitive interface that can be easily navigated using users of all experience levels. As with spreadsheets, textual content and numbers can be combined into an identical column. Simultaneously, EasyMorph operates as a database, where tables can be filtered, merged (joined) and aggregated correctly, even if table dimensions change. These points enable robust, transparent and error-proof spreadsheet data processing with zero risk of errors.