It also supports SSD drives and the latest UEFI System. O&O Disk Image Professional Crack lets you carry out a system restore and duplicate or clone an entire PC or hard drive. You can even restore this backup onto a computer whose hardware is different from the original machine. For instance, you have changed a motherboard on the target machine or bought a brand new PC and want to restore an old backup onto it.
Previously, besides regularly backing up your machine, you also had to separately create an O&O Disk Image Patch boot media to restore that backup. Everything is more accessible now! The new DiskImage To function automatically turns an external hard drive (or USB flash drive with enough storage space) into an O&O DiskImage boot medium and marks this disk as the preferred storage medium for future systems backups.
When you connect this external USB hard disk to your computer,O&O DiskImage Professional Key automatically creates a backup. This makes it easy to create a recent backup. And suppose something happens to your computer, or you want to transfer your system and all your data to a new computer, then with the O&O DiskImage boot medium. In that case, you can restore the backup stored on it with just one touch of a button, without the hassle of searching for the boot medium and the external hard drive with the backup.
Free Download O&O DiskImage Professional Workstation / Server full version standalone offline installer for Windows lets you back up an entire computer or single files whenever you want – even while the computer is being used. You should lose your data in the event and quickly restore it with just a few mouse clicks – even when Windows can no longer start.
A website to download applications, tips, software: windows, android, ios, webs diversity to everyone is completely free. We always strive to bring the best products to our users. Hope everyone will like and support the Website to grow.All materials posted on the site are obtained from open sources on the Internet or sent by site visitors. All rights to the programs belong to their authors and are provided for information only. The administrator of this site is not responsible for material posted on the site.
- File backup: backup and restore individual files / folders
- Images of used sectors only
- Image and restore individual drives / partitions
- Image and restore entire computer including system partition
- Time schedule for regular and automatic backups
- User interface: overview of all non-imaged drives
- Load ISO files as a drive
- Boot medium based on Windows can be created from a program
- Usage of the Volume shadow service (VSS) instead of own filter driver
- Cloning of partitions and hard disks
What is premium support?
- Our staff do a great job at answering customer queries, yet it can still take some time simply because of the demand a volume of several hundred inquiries a day places on our support team. With Premium Support you can get preferential treatment and quicker responses to your requests.
Premium Support is offered during the purchase process in our online shop. If you decide against the Premium Support, you may of course still use our free support options. Keep in mind though, that the response to your requests in this case can take more time. You also have only 30 day’s eligibility for free installation support.
- To benefit from Premium Support, you will receive a special e-mail address and thus a special access to our qualified support team. Alternatively, you may also use the support form on our website and by entering your Premium Support ID that you received when you purchased. You can take Premium Support for a whole year from the date of purchase.
How can I activate the software?
The trial version of O&O Defrag expires 30 days after its installation. If you like our product, we invite you to purchase the product. You may purchase your product license from the O&O Online Shop or from a local authorized reseller. More information about ordering a product can be found.
How do I uninstall the software?
To uninstall the software, please follow these instructions:
- Open the control panel from the start menu “settings”.
- Click on Add/Remove programs
- Choose the software from the list of currently installed programs to uninstall it.
- Click on Add/Remove.
- The uninstallation program will start.
If you have problems uninstalling the program, please contact our technical support.
Can I run my licensed software on multiple computers?
According to the product license agreement, you must purchase one license of the software for each computer you are using it on.
O&O DiskImage Professional Crack is very reasonably priced for the features it offers and the essential back-up offers for users who could, in the event of computer failure, restore their files with very little effort. The layout of the new interface is certainly very logical and makes it easy to access all the necessary tools for creating a backup, or checking the status of the drives. There is no long complicated process to go through, and as the manufacturer states, you can create an image of the entire PC with just one click.More experienced users will also be relieved to see a significant number of advanced configuration options to customize backups for professional IT services.
The fact that backup and restoring files, drives and PCs can be as simple or as comprehensive as users choose, is one of the best features of O&O DiskImage Professional Serial Key Professional. For the regular user not who is not interested in trying to figure out what the different options mean, they can do a one-click backup to a disk image that includes everything, or select their most important files and folders for backup using a familiar interface just like they would find in a file explorer program.From a performance point of view, DiskImage Professional has no impact on computer speed. A full disk image backup can be taken while continuing to work on the computer with no noticeable slow-down. This is crucial for multi-tasking individuals, or business environments where no down-time is required to perform backups, which can be scheduled during normal working hours.