Laptop Download – Mac – Windows & Watch IPL on Airtel TV For Free
Download & install Now Latest Airtel TV on PC to Watch IPL Live on Airtel TV Because Watching TV channels on television is now a thing of the past. With services like Airtel TV, you can watch over 300+ live channels for free. Now no need to buy a DTH connection because Airtel extends its Airtel live TV service to the web. With the Airtel Live TV app, you can even pause and catch up on your live matches and TV shows and watch past episodes. So, in this article, we will discuss how to use and download Airtel TV for PC and laptop to watch Airtel live TV on Windows 10/7 and 8.1. ThopTV App IPL 2021 Download
The company has reportedly been testing it for a while and is finally offering the web version feature. Previously, Airtel TV was only available on Android and iOS devices, but consumers can now access it on desktops, laptops, and any other machine that supports a web browser. Airtel subscribers must log in with their mobile number and verify via an OTP before consuming content. All Airtel TV content is reportedly not yet accessible through the web version. in this regard, ThopTV PC is the best solution for Online TV Steaming on PC and is best to Watch IPL Live.
The Airtel tv Web allows subscribers to access Airtel TV content on PC & Browsers, but not all content is accessible on Airtel TV PC Web. For example, Zee5 content was not visible on the website, but the HOOQ integration is live. The web version provides access to Live TV and a range of movies to stream. Before streaming, users will be prompted to log in using the OTP method. The subscriber’s premium membership is presumably verified before the content is streamed. The web version of Airtel TV is currently accessible from the Airtel XStream Website.
Telecom Talk was the first to report on this development and says content support is being added bit by bit. It says previous Live TV support was not available, but it has now been added to the website. The Airtel TV app currently offers 373 channels and 10,000 movies to its viewers. It competes with Jio Cinema and other OTT apps, so additional support on the web will give it an edge over the others.
Download & Watch IPL on Airtel TV for PC, Windows, Laptop & Desktop (No Emulator)
Since Airtel TV is an Android app and our PC and laptop have Windows OS. But we will provide you .exe file of Airtel TV and you don’t need to install any Emulator. We will provide you both options. With Emulator and Without Emulator. Don’t worry, This guide is without emulator and this Airtel TV is available for windows 7, windows 10. We will also share a “With Emulator” Guide below in this Article. For that, we need to install Android in our system. To install Android with ease, we use Bluestack.
Click the Below Button to download Airtel TV for Laptop / PC Offline Installer. We will also have to install Airtel TV on our PC/ Laptop. So you can download the Airtel TV app (.exe) from the link below. As mentioned before, we will not use any Android Emulators in this method to download and install your favorite Airtel TV app on PC. Follow the below step by step guide to install the Airtel TV app on your laptop & PC Without Emulator.
How to Install Airtel TV on PC
You can follow our installation guide to install Airtel tv on laptop, Windows, computer, PC, Mac etc. This is a straightforward and easy-to-follow guide. By following this simple method, you can install Airtel TV for PC .exe application on your computer in minutes. Follow the steps below to install Airtel TV PC on your Windows, computer, PC, laptops, etc.
- Click the download button to download Airtel TV for PC .exe
- Save the file to your computer
- Open the location where you downloaded the Airtel TV application for Windows and PC.
- Double click the application icon.
- An installation box will appear on the computer screen.
- Now click on the “I agree” button.
- Select the user type “Only for me” and click the Next button.
- Click the “I agree” button again.
- Now select the destination folder and then click the Next button.
- The installation process will now start.
- Wait a few minutes for the installation process to complete.
- Now tick the box “RUN Airtel TV” and then click the Finish button.
- Everything is now ready. Now, the Airtel TV app will install on your PC, computer, etc. And you can enjoy unlimited TV channels.
How to Download and install Airtel Tv for PC with Bluestacks
Bluestacks is the most trusted and popular Android emulator available for Windows and Mac platforms. Its blazing fast speed (yes, 4x speed compared to the Samsung Galaxy S7 phone) is gaining popularity enormously. Bluestacks is the preferred method of installing graphics-heavy apps. So let’s start with our setup guide to download and install Airtel TV for PC using the Bluestacks app player.
Here are the steps to follow to install this app on your computer or laptop. This guide has been written and tested on Windows 10/7/8 systems. First of all, you need to download BlueStacks software on your system, the installation file of this software is available for free, and it is also legitimate.
- Once the file has been downloaded, and you should start installing the process. Start by going through the on-screen instructions, and in a few minutes, the software will be ready to use.
- Also, download the Airtel TV apk via the download button above.
- Once Bluestacks is ready to use, launch it and go to the user interface’s Home option.
- Now you see the personalized option. Just next to the choice, you see three dots (see screenshot).
- Click the install apk option as shown in the image.
- Click on it and find the Airtel TV apk file you downloaded on your laptop & PC.
- It will take a few seconds to start the installation.
- It has a total of 350 TV channels for TV enthusiasts.
- There are different channels of sports, entertainment, children, music, movies, news, business, and much more.
- It features over 10,000 beautiful movies from both Hollywood and Bollywood.
- There are some of the best films of all time in which you can enjoy this app.
- Enjoy Indian comedy shows and American TV series on your Android devices or PC without a break.
- It also displays the trailers of the latest movies.
- You can add all your TV shows and movies in the favorite section to watch them later too.
- There are also the latest videos for you to enjoy.
- You can watch all the missed episodes of your favorite TV show anytime, anywhere.
- You can stop the movie or TV show in case of urgent work. Then you can look further.
- It also has a YouTube channel to watch all your favorite music videos and TV shows.
- You can enjoy different movies and TV shows such as romance, thriller, action, drama, and comedy.
Minimum System Requirements
- Processor: Intel or AMD processor or higher
- OS Type Windows 7,8,10 and Mac
- RAM: 2 GB or higher
- HDD / SSD: 3 GB free (SSD or HDD)
- Internet: Mobile 4G/5G or High Speed Wifi
Can I watch Airtel TV on my PC?
Previously, Airtel TV was only available on Android and iOS devices, but consumers can now access it on desktops, laptops, and any other machine that supports a web browser. The web version of Airtel TV is currently available on the Airtel Xstream Website.
Download Airtel Tv for PC with MEmuplay Emulator. Once the installation process is complete, open MEmuplay and go into the search column, and type “Airtel Tv”. Further, click on the “Install” button that appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator. Once the installation process is complete, you can use the Airtel Tv app on the PC.
Can I use Airtel Internet TV without charging?
Now you can use the Airtel Xtreme Box purely as an Android box and watch all OTT channels [such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hotstar, Zee5, SonyLiv, YouTube, and all OTT apps] without charging your DTH subscription. .. That’s all.
What is the minimum charging time for the Airtel XStream box?
Users have to purchase the content pack for Rs. 452 to activate the Xstream Box. The upgrade offer first reported by DreamDTH only applies to Airtel Digital TV subscribers who already have Xstream Fiber broadband connection with a monthly bill of Rs. 799 and above. 04-Aug-2020
Does Airtel XStream need a dish?
Does the Airtel Xstream box need a satellite dish? If you want to watch regular TV channels, you need a TV Dish or a Satellite Receiver on your terrace. Without a Dish TV, you can continue to watch YouTube, Prime, Netflix, and other apps, as this requires a stable internet connection.
What is the Airtel XStream box monthly package?
The Airtel Xstream price in India is Rs. 3600. It comes with a one-month free subscription to content.
Is the Airtel XStream box free?
Airtel has announced that it will provide a free XStream Box to existing users. It is not clear whether the box is premium or basic. DTH plans are available for Rs 1300, Rs 3600, and Rs 5999. Users get a 10 percent discount with the code ADTV10.
What is Airtel My plan 99?
The Rs.99 Airtel prepaid plan comes with 1 GB of data, unlimited calling (local + STD + roaming) to any network, and 100 text messages with a validity period of 24 days. The plan also includes free access to Airtel Xstream, Wynk Music, and Zee5 Premium. The Rs. 09-Jul-2020
Can I choose channels in Airtel DTH?
Airtel users can select their channels or packages from the company’s official site or MyAirtel app, both of which run banner ads to choose channels under TRAI’s new framework. Once logged in, users are presented with three options to choose from Airtel Recommended Packs, Broadcaster Packs, and Ala-Carte.
Airtel Tv is a free app for watching live videos, live matches, TV series, movies, series, etc. You can download it and enjoy it on your mobile. But if you like a big screen, then this post is for you. Watch Airtel TV on your PC. If you are looking for alternatives to Airtel TV, you can check Hotstar download for PC. I have added two methods, and you can use one. It is easy to use the Airtel TV app for PC. Please share this post with your friends and let them know they can watch Live Matches on their PC. Also, feel free to comment here or reach us on our social channels.