Mgosoft PDF To TIFF Converter Crack is a lightweight software that specializes in converting PDF files into different image formats such as TIFF, TGA or PNG.You’re greeted by a clean lineup of features that let you add PDFs to your desktop using the built-in navigation button or drag-and-drop support.Furthermore, you can upload the contents of an entire folder to the list, view information about each PDF (location, size, number of pages) and delete selected items from the list. It is important to mention that the application also supports password protected PDF files.
Mgosoft PDF To TIFF Converter License Key offers the possibility to create a list with the documents you want to convert, use batch operations to process several files at the same time, select the saving directory and choose the desired output format (TIFF, TGA or PNG) .Tests have shown that the application performs the conversion task very quickly and provides very good image quality. It doesn’t consume a lot of CPU and memory, so overall computer performance is not affected.
It converts PDF files directly to TIF/TIFF image formats, retains layout, images, text, line, ellipse, color and formatting of the original PDF file. Mgosoft PDF To TIFF does NOT require Adobe Acrobat, and original PDF formatting and interrelation of text and graphics on each page. Creating documents that can be viewed on any computer with an image viewer. And you can set image quality, image color, image resolution, etc.
Mgosoft PDF To TIFF Converter Free Download 13 Offline Installer Full Version for Windows PC is a fast and affordable way to batch convert PDF files to TIFF, TGA, PNG formats. It converts PDF files directly to TIFF, TGA, PNG image formats, retains layout, images, text, line, ellipse, color and formatting of the original PDF file. It also supports extracting text from PDF with searchable text and indexes.
The download we have available for Mgosoft PDF To TIFF Converter Serial Key has a file size of 2.43 MB. Just click the green Download button above to start the download process. The program has been listed on our website since 2021-01-01 and has been downloaded 263 times. We’ve already checked that the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you check the downloaded software with your antivirus. If your antivirus detects Mgosoft PDF To TIFF Converter as malware or if the download link is broken, please use the contact page to send us an email.
How to Install?
- Click on the Download button on our website. This will start the download from the developer’s website.
- After downloading Mgosoft PDF To TIFF Converter, click on it to start the setup process (assuming you are on a desktop computer).
- When installation is complete, you will be able to view and run the program.
- Support TIFF, TGA, PNG format;
- Produce multi-page TIFF files;
- Support to extract text from pdf with searchable text and indexes.
- Support for compression of PACKBITS, CCITT Fax4 / Fax3, LZW, RunLength, JPEG, etc files. of TIFF files;
- Supports conversion to 1, 4, 4 bit grayscale, 8, 8 bit grayscale or 24-bit format;
- Supports setting image format (bitonal, grayscale, color);
- Options to control the target compression algorithm and quality;
- Choose to convert each page or a custom page range;
- Change DPI settings depending on your needs;
- Standalone software, Adobe Acrobat and Reader are NOT required!
- Support for Unicode and all PDF font formats;
- Convert owner password protected PDF files into image files directly.
- Support converting password protected PDF files.
Can you convert a PDF into a TIFF?
To convert PDF to TIFF, use Adobe Acrobat for best results: Open Adobe Acrobat and click Tools > Export PDF. Select Image and then TIFF to open the Open dialog box. Browse to the PDF file you want to convert to TIFF and choose the folder where you want to save it.
How do I convert a PDF to a high resolution TIFF?
Open your PDF document in Adobe Reader and select File-Print or Ctrl + P to print the file. In the Print dialog, select TIFF Image Printer 10.0 and click the Advanced button. In the Advanced Print Setup dialog box, check the Print As Image option. Click OK to apply your changes.
How do I convert a PDF to TIFF on Linux?
Convert a PDF file to a TIFF file using the standard “convert” command. Type “convert” into the Terminal window, press “Space”, type the name of your PDF file, press “Space”, type the name of a tiff file and press “Enter.” For example, convert a PDF file named “example.pdf” to a TIFF by typing “convert example.
Mgosoft PDF To TIFF Converter Activation Key comes with several useful features to help you convert your PDFs to different image formats.The tool allows you to convert all PDF pages or just specified ones, resize the images, change the resolution, choose the rotation angle, as well as create directories for each PDF file.You can change several dedicated parameters for each output file. You can choose compression and quality, and merge the images into a single TIFF file if you choose to convert PDFs to TIFF file format. In addition, color adjustment options are supported for TGA and PNG file formats.